How to unlock Dell 8FC8 / E7A8
If you have a Dell laptop with ServiceTag: 8FC8 or E7A8, our site will allow you to remove password from the BIOS or bios setting.
The procedure is almost the same as in previous algorithms.
Currently supported is notebooks with servicetag E7A8, other service-tag will be added in a few days
How to remove password? Here’s a instruction:
- When you turn on your computer , you should wait for the screen with a password.
Here you will find service-tag. It’s a string of seven digits (more if you have locked the hard drive ), then dash and at the end: -8FC8 -E7A8 example: 1234567-E7A8
- Then go to the 8FC8 password page and enter your device tag there.
After pressing payments and do all payment process, in about a minute we will send the password to your PayPal e-mail. Payments can be made by PayPal or bank card.
How to enter the password:
- If the keyboard type on your notebook is German ( QWERTZ ) or French ( AZERTY ), connect a USB keyboard with QWERTY type
- Restart your laptop before any password attempt
- Enter the password slowly. Pay attention to big and small letters. Rewrite the password identically, as we sent you on e–mail.
- Sometimes the password has non alphanumeric characters like [ or ]
- After entering your password, press the left Ctrl key and continue holding it, press Enter twice
- If you have locked bios settings, don't press OK button. Always use CTRL + ENTER combination
- If you filed for the first time to remove the password, restart your computer and try again.
- You must prescribe accurately password sent by us, taking into account the large and small letters
- In case the BIOS password, press Enter key twice while holding down the left Ctrl key