How to unlock Dell 1D3B,1F5A,3A5B,1F66,6FF1
If you have a Dell notebook with ServiceTag: 1D3B, 1F66, 1F5A or 6FF1,
our site will allow you remove password from the BIOS or HDD.
You must only specify for us your ServiceTag which you can see as soon as you turn on your notebook. We will do for you the hardest part - by removing the password.
Our system works automatically and after a few minutes you will get from us e-mail with password.
How to remove password? Here’s a instruction:
- When you turn on your notebook , you should wait for the screen with a password.
Here you will find ServiceTag. It’s a string of seven marks from the end: 1D3B, 1F66, 1F5A or 3A5B, for example: 1234567-1D3B or 1234567-1F66
In the case of eight or eleven marks before 1234567-1D3B password is protected on the HDD.
- Then go to the Dell password page and enter your dervicetag there.
After pressing payments and do all payment process, per minute we will send the password to your PayPal e-mail. Payments can be made by PayPal or bank card.
How to enter the password:
- If the keyboard type on your notebook is German ( QWERTZ ) or French ( AZERTY ), connect a USB keyboard with QWERTY type
- Enter the password slowly. Pay attention to big and small letters. Rewrite the password identically , as we sent you on e–mail.
- In the case of the password protected on the BIOS : After entering your password, press the left CTRL key and continue holding it , press ENTER twice
If the password on the BIOS SETTINGS only : press enter
- If you filed for the first time to remove the password, restart your computer and try again.
- You must prescribe accurately password sent by us, taking into account the large and small letters
- In case the BIOS password, press the Enter key twice while holding down the left CTRL key